The latest and greatest WordPress 3.3, codename “Sonny” is ready for download. Apart of all the little tweaks and fixes there are also a bunch of very useful feature coming along with this version: Experienced users will appreciate the new drag-and-drop uploader, hover menus for the navigation, the new toolbar, improved co-editing support, and the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: wordpress syntax mode
Ouch, we don’t have this here!
It seems that we do not have anything about this topic here, but you might want to do one of the following. If you were searching for a php function head over to the php manual and use one of their entry points
- Use the search form in the navigation bar above
- Use the WordPress search
Golden Q&A rules
Be sure that you first search in Google, the WordPress forums, Codex or this site ( using the form in the menu ).
Sharing your previous results helps narrowing down the problem if you also tell us what you found and why it didn’t serve your needs.
Give as much details about your problem as possible. Make sure to include examples, links and context related to your problem.
Be WordPress related
This site focuses on WordPress and related topics. Please make sure that your question is related to WordPress code, functionality or other related topics.
Please keep in mind that this is a voluntary service. Answers might not always be correct or what you expect. Please be nice and let us know if any inappropriate answers come to your attention.
Buy us a coffee.
- Speed up WordPress when you have a lot of terms February 15, 2014
- WordPress Importer with remote lookup for assets. February 15, 2014
- It’s been a while! Sorry for neglecting you! September 4, 2013
- Cache posts in category/tag/taxonomy for better performing content blocks May 10, 2012
- Lost in time(zones)? http://localtime.at can help May 5, 2012
- WordPress Syntax mode for Panic Coda February 18, 2011
- wp_tiny_mce February 12, 2011
- Initialize WordPress from a PHP CLI script July 22, 2011
- wp_save_image February 12, 2011
- Caching WordPress navigation menus – wp_nav_menu() wrapper October 7, 2011
- Thorsten: Till, that's extra awesome. Especially as I alread...
- Till: I just released a WordPress syntax mode for Coda 2...
- Gift Ideas for Any WordPress Developer… hint hint... | Capstone Creations in Louisville, KY: […] this an all-in-one tool that will improv...
- madtownlems: Is there any good writeup on how to effectively an...
- Wordcamp 2013 « David Lomuscio: [...] https://hitchhackerguide.com/2011/02/12/wp_ha...
- A New Chapter
- Results of the Measure Jetpack Project Likely to Be Published After WordCamp Stockholm in November
- NBC 6 South Florida on Twitter
- WordPress Page builder plugins: a critical review – Pippins Plugins
- Automattic to Revive WP Job Manager
- Google’s Mobile Friendly Rules for Popups – Explained in Plain English!
- Genesis 2.4 for WordPress Now Available – StudioPress
- Ask Yourself These 3 Simple Questions to Craft Better Headlines – Copyblogger –
- New Debate Strategy for Donald Trump: Practice, Practice, Practice
- How to Sustain a Profitable Creative Agency
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.