Working for a distributed company like Automattic is great, but with clients and co-workers spread across the globe I tend to get lost in timezone conversions. Sure there are some great tools like http://timeanddate.com and http://www.worldtimebuddy.com, but I needed something simple so this night I created http://localtime.at/, my own little timezone converter which takes a […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: timezone
Ouch, we don’t have this here!
It seems that we do not have anything about this topic here, but you might want to do one of the following. If you were searching for a php function head over to the php manual and use one of their entry points
- Use the search form in the navigation bar above
- Use the WordPress search
Golden Q&A rules
Be sure that you first search in Google, the WordPress forums, Codex or this site ( using the form in the menu ).
Sharing your previous results helps narrowing down the problem if you also tell us what you found and why it didn’t serve your needs.
Give as much details about your problem as possible. Make sure to include examples, links and context related to your problem.
Be WordPress related
This site focuses on WordPress and related topics. Please make sure that your question is related to WordPress code, functionality or other related topics.
Please keep in mind that this is a voluntary service. Answers might not always be correct or what you expect. Please be nice and let us know if any inappropriate answers come to your attention.
Buy us a coffee.
- Speed up WordPress when you have a lot of terms February 15, 2014
- WordPress Importer with remote lookup for assets. February 15, 2014
- It’s been a while! Sorry for neglecting you! September 4, 2013
- Cache posts in category/tag/taxonomy for better performing content blocks May 10, 2012
- Lost in time(zones)? http://localtime.at can help May 5, 2012
- WordPress Syntax mode for Panic Coda February 18, 2011
- wp_save_image February 12, 2011
- wp_tiny_mce February 12, 2011
- Initialize WordPress from a PHP CLI script July 22, 2011
- Caching WordPress navigation menus – wp_nav_menu() wrapper October 7, 2011
- Thorsten: Till, that's extra awesome. Especially as I alread...
- Till: I just released a WordPress syntax mode for Coda 2...
- Gift Ideas for Any WordPress Developer… hint hint... | Capstone Creations in Louisville, KY: […] this an all-in-one tool that will improv...
- madtownlems: Is there any good writeup on how to effectively an...
- Wordcamp 2013 « David Lomuscio: [...] https://hitchhackerguide.com/2011/02/12/wp_ha...
- Britain goes a day without coal-fired power for first time since the 1880s
- Uber’s C.E.O. Plays With Fire
- Target Browser Coverage
- Doctor Who himself makes an appearance at the March for Science in London
- Stanford CS department updates introductory courses: Java is Gone
- Yep. Norcross
- Embed Mastodon Statuses in WordPress
- Headway Themes Appears to be Dying a Slow Death
- 5 Reasons Why Blogging is Not Working for Your Business
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.