The latest and greatest WordPress 3.3, codename “Sonny” is ready for download. Apart of all the little tweaks and fixes there are also a bunch of very useful feature coming along with this version: Experienced users will appreciate the new drag-and-drop uploader, hover menus for the navigation, the new toolbar, improved co-editing support, and the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: wordpress 3.3
Ouch, we don’t have this here!
It seems that we do not have anything about this topic here, but you might want to do one of the following. If you were searching for a php function head over to the php manual and use one of their entry points
- Use the search form in the navigation bar above
- Use the WordPress search
Golden Q&A rules
Be sure that you first search in Google, the WordPress forums, Codex or this site ( using the form in the menu ).
Sharing your previous results helps narrowing down the problem if you also tell us what you found and why it didn’t serve your needs.
Give as much details about your problem as possible. Make sure to include examples, links and context related to your problem.
Be WordPress related
This site focuses on WordPress and related topics. Please make sure that your question is related to WordPress code, functionality or other related topics.
Please keep in mind that this is a voluntary service. Answers might not always be correct or what you expect. Please be nice and let us know if any inappropriate answers come to your attention.
Buy us a coffee.
- Speed up WordPress when you have a lot of terms February 15, 2014
- WordPress Importer with remote lookup for assets. February 15, 2014
- It’s been a while! Sorry for neglecting you! September 4, 2013
- Cache posts in category/tag/taxonomy for better performing content blocks May 10, 2012
- Lost in time(zones)? http://localtime.at can help May 5, 2012
- WordPress Syntax mode for Panic Coda February 18, 2011
- wp_tiny_mce February 12, 2011
- Initialize WordPress from a PHP CLI script July 22, 2011
- wp_save_image February 12, 2011
- Caching WordPress navigation menus – wp_nav_menu() wrapper October 7, 2011
- Thorsten: Till, that's extra awesome. Especially as I alread...
- Till: I just released a WordPress syntax mode for Coda 2...
- Gift Ideas for Any WordPress Developer… hint hint... | Capstone Creations in Louisville, KY: […] this an all-in-one tool that will improv...
- madtownlems: Is there any good writeup on how to effectively an...
- Wordcamp 2013 « David Lomuscio: [...] http://hitchhackerguide.com/2011/02/12/wp_ha...
- Pickle cat
- Apple’s Failed Retail Revolution: Beacons Still Won’t Be Big on Black Friday
- World business, finance, and political news from the Financial Times – FT.com
- What I Learned from Four Years Working at McDonalds
- Cracked, inSecure and Generally Broken
- How to Build Online Social Learning Environments – LMScast Episode 64
- How To Get Your Green Card In America
- Log In – The New York Times
- Log In – The New York Times
- workaround disabling xmlrpc from within wordpress mu-plugins file
- Create a full list of sites with domain mapping with wp-cli
- Flush rewrite rules when it's necessary. This could be put in an init hook or the like and ensures that the rewrite rules option is only rewritten when the generated rules don't match up with the option.
- For all those people who forget to run their harvest timer. Here's a little script that will bug you when you do. Runs on OSX.
- Speed up wp-admin when there are a lot of terms
- indexOf was added to the ECMA-262 standard in the 5th edition; as such it may not be present in all browsers. You can work around this by utilizing the following code at the beginning of your scripts. This will allow you to use indexOf when there is still no native support. This algorithm matches the one specified in ECMA-262, 5th edition, assuming TypeError and Math.abs have their original values.
- Get a space separated list of all hosts in an apache config so you can add them to your hosts file
- Compare html served by different servers. This script will first get the page from the source ip and extract a list of links on this output. then it will compare the output of each link for both servers.
- .htaccess rule to force www and preserving the protocol http/https
- php check if IP is in given network range